Friday, October 15, 2010

My Project(s)

In an effort to bring our family of customers together, I would like to ask that everyone send me pictures and information about their projects. I'll be more than happy to post it here on our blog so that everyone can share technical information, or just gather inspiration.

Here are my two projects.

1972 Yamaha DS7 "YamaChop"

I started with a 1972 Yamaha DS7 (basically an RD250) and hacked off the rear end. I'm going to hardtail the frame. My plans are to eventually add a leaf spring front end that my brother-in-law is making at his machine shop. I'm using a gas tank off a 1960's Sears Allstate scooter. This is where I'm at so far.


My other project is a 1975 GL1000 Goldwing that I'm building a bagger out of for the wife and I to cruise on. This is as far as I have made it:


No comments:

Post a Comment